Hello my little ponies! I was tagged on one of those “20 Things About Me” memes on Instagram by Ninjabutterfly awhile ago, so I figured I’d post it here rather than on Instagram so it won’t take up so much space on any of my follower’s Instagram feeds
- I don’t really need to wear glasses all the time (I have a very light prescription for reading), but I choose to wear them anyway because my face feels terribly naked without them.
- I can sing along to 95% of the Miss Saigon soundtrack.
- The Disney and Motown stations are my favorites to listen to on Pandora.
- The Haunted Mansion at Disneyland always freaked me because death is a scary concept to me, but I actually enjoy it now.
- My Top 5 favorite Disney Princesses are: Snow White, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, and Rapunzel.
- Puppies and ponies are my favorite animals.
- I’ve been to many, many *NSYNC concerts. So many that I don’t even know the exact amount. My guess is 8.
- I may or may not have teared up a little when Justin Timberlake said he was sharing his Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award with the rest of the *NSYNC boys at the VMAs.
- I feel horribly embarrassed for characters in TV shows and movies when they do something stupid — I actually feel uncomfortable and sometimes need to avert my eyes from the screen to avoid feeling more embarrassment.
- I started watching Breaking Bad earlier this year, but it’s hard for me to watch because it stresses me out!
- I want Anna Kendrick and Karen Gillan to be my BFFs because I think we can all be goofy together. Our besties name would be Anna Karenina. <– awesome, right?!
- I love shopping, but I abhor shopping for bras. I think it’s the worst.
- I have books personally signed by Joshua Braff (The Unthinkable Thoughts of Jacob Green) and Neil Gaiman (The Ocean at the End of the Lane).
- The last physical album I bought was The Blessed Unrest by Sara Bareilles.
- My two favorite scents are freshly baked cookies and books.
- My favorite Beatles song is “Eleanor Rigby.”
- Tom Hanks is my favorite actor of all time.
- John Krasinski has been one of my ultimate celebrity crushes for the longest time, but I’ve never seen a full season of The Office besides the first one. I know. I KNOW. That’s weird.
- I prefer Greek mythology to Roman mythology because I think they have spiffier names.
- I like watching shows about weddings like Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair Wedding, and Four Weddings while I hula hoop. Oh, and What Not to Wear (even though I think they basically dress every person the same way) as well!
If you list 20 things about yourself on one of your blog posts, put a link to it down below in the comments section! I love to learn about my readers